On June 29, 2021, Cannabis Marketplace Journal is hosting the Hashish Extraction Virtual Conference. From Midday to 5 pm EST, you will get accessibility to five veterans of the extraction market talking about a range of subject areas relevant to the ins and outs of extracting hashish and hemp.
Hear from matter matter authorities who will share their views on hashish and hemp extraction, supercritical CO2 extraction, write-up-processing, threat administration, dangers and controls, optimization, shut loop hydrocarbon extraction, equipment mastering algorithms and far more.
Alex Hearding, Chief Possibility Administration Officer at the National Cannabis Danger Management Affiliation (NCRMA) will kick issues off with a session discovering the Dangers and Controls of Extraction with Liquified Petroleum Gases. Dr. Markus Roggen, Founder & CEO of Elaborate Biotech Discovery Ventures, will stick to that up with a discussion surrounding the kinetics and thermodynamics of cannabis extraction.
Other talks from the Hashish Extraction Virtual Meeting include things like:
- The Quest to Learn the Limnits of CO2 Extraction
- Jeremy Deihl, co-founder & CTO of Inexperienced Mill Supercritical
- The Long term of Hashish Concentrates: Developments in Hydrocarbon Extraction and Production
- Michelle Sprawls, Laboratory Director at CULTA
- Approach Scale Up in the Cannabis/Hemp Marketplace
- Darwin Millard, Committee ViceChair on ASTM International’s D37.04 on Processing & Handling of Hashish
You can examine out the agenda in its entirety and sign up listed here. Attendees will have the possibility to check with speakers queries through the dwell Q&A session that follows every single session. Registration is complimentary. For sponsorship possibilities, call RJ Palermo at Rj@innovativepublishing.net