2022 Hashish Extraction Virtual Conference
Sponsored by Hardy Diagnostics
Look at On-Need Now
Simply click listed here to see all out there CIJ events and webinars
The Long run of Hashish Concentrates: in Hydrocarbon Extraction & Producing
- Michelle Sprawls, Director of Science, CULTA
This presentation delves into closed loop hydrocarbon extraction, what items can you make with this kind of extraction technique, advancements for manufacturing and new approaches.
Hardy Diagnostics Sponsored TechTalk
- Jessa Youngblood, Meals and Beverage Marketplace Coordinator, Hardy Diagnostics
Extraction Optimization By Artificial Intelligence
- Dr. Markus Roggen, President & Chief Science Officer, Delic Labs
Attendees can anticipate to study about:
- Details is the basis for optimization, but which information is significant and how to collect it.
- What procedure exist for extraction optimization?
- What is Bayesian Optimization, and how does it do the job?
- What are the most effective parameters for extracting normal hashish?
How the Notorious CO2 Became a Superhero: SFC for Environmentally friendly Cannabinoid and Terpene Purification
- Jason Lupoi, Ph.D., Director of Laboratory Functions, Thar System
Attendees can assume to understand:
- Assessment of the strategies in which SFC can be used to purify cannabinoids as effectively as remediate THC from hemp solutions these types of that they are compliant with the Farm Bill.
- The use of SFC for taking away undesired contaminants from merchandise batches or chemical conversion procedures this sort of as these utilised in building delta-8-THC
- The application of CO2 extraction and SFC for terpene refinement.
Perspective On-Desire Now
About The Writer
Hashish Marketplace Journal Staff